Zo, Quanda, Nia, Jaida and Bella

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello family, friends and fellow bloggers,


Well Nia jus turned 1 yr old!! YEAH.. Now she can get a job!! I told her she could use me as a reference (lol). Well we started out the day taking dad new pants to school since his ripped.. he never checks this blog so we'll keep that between us (lol). Nia had the chance to put on her Birthday suit made by aunt Jill and go show dad when we arrived at the school.

Dad had his class sing happy birthday to Nia.. she just smiled and sang along....

When dad got home Nia went to McDonalds with mom and dad to have her first happy meal and she thourougly enjoyed it





Dad and Nia in Playland






UMMM.. Chicken Nuggets all to myself








This is lots better than that ole nasty baby food




Mommy wow.. I'm a big kid now!!






Thanks mom and dad for a
great big girls meal!!






After the fun time Mcy Dees we went home and aunt Jill had made me a fun cake for my birthday heres more fun pics.....................................







OMG it is!! Ithink I'm gonna cry (tear tear)



Lets get down -n- dirty
I Cant believe this is what i been missing Why would you do that to me mommy???? I love this stuff I cant believe I've sent my whole life without it!!!

3 comments:

Tati said...

How fun! I'm glad she (and you guys) had a great day!

And by the way, how did Zo's pants rip? lol

Sarah Stout said...

This post is hilarious, my favorite is the chicken nugget sticking out of her mouth and her huge grin! I love the dress and the cake too cute!! Great job on the birthday, I wish we could have been there!!!!

Samantha Mendez said...

Quanda! Look at that beautiful family of yours! I can't believe how Nia is growing up. She is absolutely gorgeous!

I miss and love you guys!

So... I've been tagged by my friend... and now its time to tag someone else! And I pick you! Just go to my blog to see what to do!

Love you guys!