Zo, Quanda, Nia, Jaida and Bella

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daddy Daughter Time

This is for Samantha.. thanks for the tag.. here goes my 4th pic in my photo album

This is one of my favorite pictures of Zo and Nia. Nia was 4lbs 3oz... she probably was 4lbs 7oz in this pic she was 3 days old and I needed rest.. I can remember being so tired.. Larenzo had just came home from school and work.. I remembered he had so much homework to do but he tucked me into bed and took Nia and they did homework together. He laid here on her pillow that she still sleeps on till this day and he had his keyboard just typing away while she slept. When I finally woke up I snapped this pic. What a great husband and father Nia and I have been blessed with.

I tag anyone who is up for the challenge to go into their pics and pic out the fourth photo and tell a bit about it.. It sure does bring up fond memories..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are lucky to have such a sweetie! I'll take you up on this tag if you will go to my blog and comment on it. Not too many people visit my blog so sometimes I lack motivation to post.