Zo, Quanda, Nia, Jaida and Bella

Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Adventures....

Well this past month was great.. I finally had the chance to meet my mother- n-law who is a trip and a half.. she was way to funny.. I see where Zo gets alot of his attitude and his looks from. We took her up to Temple Square and she loved it.. she fit in just fine and she understood many of the principles we believe in... one day you guys... one day!! Nia loved her granny being here.. she couldnt sleep at night because she was so excited.. that means momma didnt sleep either!!
It was sad when mom had to leave, there was an emptiness in the home... probably becuase i enjoyed the adult interaction during the day.. Nia knew she was gone too though...she was pretty sad. That was until I took my baby to McDonalds... she love to eat what can I say!
Well the at home job I started didnt work out so well so now I'm just chillin during the day.. trying to keep up on my house work.. I must admit I dont miss getting up at 4am every morning!
So guess what!!!.... keep guessing... no that wasnt it.... give up yet... oh heck I'll just tell you... WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!!! YEAH!!! We finally decided to get a home of our own.. we hate that we're leaving the ward we are in but we will still have those friends that we love so much... (you know who you are!!) We'll still play Zilch from time to time right??? Heck yeah.. Ya'll cant get rid of the DeGraffenreidts that easily!!! We're also looking for renters for the townhome that we are in currently... if you know of anyone let us know!! Well I promise I will keep you current...oh and dont forget to smile it increases you face value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tati said...

Ohhhhhh Quanda, you make me happy, but you make me cry. DON'T LEAVE US!! j/k I'm seriously so happy for you guys. I hope it all works out well for you. I can't wait to see your new home! you're having an open house party, right? ZILCH BABY YEAH!

In other news, I go in to the hospital tonight, and they'll induce me tomorrow mornin'. Wish me luck!!!!!!! (Prayers are MUCH appreciated ;) haha)

Jenny Colvin said...

That is so exciting that you are getting a house. It's a good feeling isn't it. Are you staying in Tooele?

Shelby and Ted said...

Congrats on the house! We love you guys.