Zo, Quanda, Nia, Jaida and Bella

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update On My Do

Well I have been keeping tabs on my do... and it has grown since last I listed.. so for all those who really give a hoot... LOOK AT MY HAIR



Ohhhh... hot momma




Gone girl w/ that hair flowing in the breeze!!! lol

Rapunzel Rapunzel... let down your weave....

I got dem curlz for years.............

Dont hate... you love em... i know it.. you know it..
Well this post was dedictated to ME!!! If you're not from the "motherland"... you dont know how hard it is to grow this hair out.. You sistas hear me... when this life is done.. we'll sit with Heavnely Father and have a deep discussion about this good mess!! We cant live eternity with this head of hair..it has to be an easier way!! Two cheers for me!!!

5 comments:

Shelby and Ted said...

That is great! You make me laugh, and I swear Zo has given me that look, the one behind you in the picture, a million time. I thought he was talking to me. You hair looks beautiful no matter what. I love your curls girl.Love ya too!

Williamson Fam said...

You go girl, it looks great and your one hot mamma!

Jenny Colvin said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You just keep on truckin.

Sarah Stout said...

Your too funny! Love the Blog!

Unknown said...

I'm sure I don't know how you feel, but man you make a convincing case! Congrats!